The vehicle remarketing sector faces big and small picture challenges, from rising costs to labor shortages, to technology shifts, to transport logistics and problems in between.
The Conference of Automotive Remarketing will host a session to draw out audience comments on proposed solutions. Moderated by ATI Auto Business host Jay Wertzberger, the “Rising Stars in Remarketing” session will feature industry leaders who can spur the top-of-mind topics for remarketers and cites examples of business success.
Joined by co-moderator Jamye Carpenter of jrc Innovative Solutions, these panelists will lead the audience in a frank, direct round of problem solving:
- Penny Wanna, Auction Academy and TPC Management Company
- Stephanie Compton, Exeter Finance
- Dave Blake, McConkey Auction Group
- Chris Angelicchio, ServNet Auction Group
The session will be held Wednesday, March 27 at 4:15 pm at the Hilton Phoenix at the Peak, just before the conference’s evening reception and main networking event.
“The real value of this panel is that seasoned remarketers, consignors, auction owners, and association members will see their friends and colleagues on stage in a new conversational format that not only highlights the variety and milestones of their journeys (and experiences) but showcases what future rising stars should aspire to and where they might find additional mentorship,” Wertzberger added.
Participants can expect a bundle of takeaways, including:
- Clarity on types of professional industry training and the purposes of association resources.
- How various roles in remarketing will change and improve industry outcomes.
- Highlights on how the remarketing ecosystem is interconnected with so many individuals who perform various services that complement one another.
- Latest technology solutions.
- Saving on operational costs.
“We’ve assembled experts who truly represent the many ‘rising stars’ of the remarketing industry,” Carpenter said. “Together, we’ll also embark on a journey down the road to success they’ve traveled, exploring the twists and turns that have led them to where they are today.”
CAR will take place March 26-28 in Phoenix with early registration discounts available through Feb. 23.