The Streaming Market Grows With DeeStream (DST) Marching In As Dogecoin (DOGE) & Shiba Inu (SHIB) Whales Rush Presale

Screenshot%202024 03 15%20at%2021.08.40

The global streaming market has been growing over the years with the market estimated to reach $247B by 2027. Data shows that 23% of the global viewing time is spent on streaming content with the rest 77% going for on-demand content. DeeStream (DST) has come up with a novel idea to revolutionize the industry. There is no doubt that the surging momentum of the project has attracted Dogecoin (DOGE) and Shiba Inu (SHIB) whales to the ongoing presale.

When launched, DeeStream (DST) will solve the major issues of traditional, centralized streaming platforms. The platform’s ongoing presale has been a success as analysts project more inflow of investors from Dogecoin (DOGE) and Shiba Inu (SHIB) in the coming days.  

Dogecoin (DOGE) Gains On The Market Yet Its Whales Chase After DeeStream (DST)

Dogecoin (DOGE), the popular meme coin, has been doing well lately. The Dogecoin (DOGE) price has surged by 90% in the past month and remained stagnant in the last week. The token has been trading between $0.08 and $0.19 in the past 30 days. Analysts have projected more rallies in the coming weeks after Elon Musk said Tesla would accept Dogecoin (DOGE) payments in the future.

Meanwhile, the Dogecoin (DOGE) key market indicators, such as trading volume and market cap are bullish. The 24-hour market activity is closing in on $5B while the Dogecoin (DOGE) market cap has surpassed $25B. Meanwhile, Dogecoin (DOGE) failed to stabilize at the $0.20 resistance trendline a few days ago which was a major blow. As the coin moves to retest the level, some of the Dogecoin (DOGE) whales have dipped their toes into the ongoing DeeStream(DST) presale which experts project a 5,000% rally soon.

Shiba Inu (SHIB) Surging Momentum Slows Down As Investors Search for Alternative

Shiba Inu (SHIB) surging momentum has reduced in the past few days as investors search for alternative projects to make more profits. Meanwhile, Shiba Inu (SHIB) has gained over 196% in the past month. However, the weekly gains have declined by 16%. Analysts attribute the Shiba Inu (SHIB)  price drop to the activities of the sellers.

Despite the Shiba Inu (SHIB) declining momentum, the token’s trading volume and market cap are in the uptrend. Some analysts think that the token’s price will head to the moon soon. That’s considering the surging market activity of Shiba Inu (SHIB). While the market waits to see what happens, Shiba Inu (SHIB) whales are also investing in the ongoing DeeStream (DST) presale which is making waves in the market.

DeeStream (DST) Popularity Grows As the Project Attracts Whales

DeeStream (DST) is a decentralized streaming platform similar to Kick and Twitch, but it gives more power to token holders through decentralized governance. The platform is coming to revolutionize the streaming industry by solving the major issues that streamers are having. On it  users will be able to express themselves freely without getting banned.

Meanwhile, DeeStream (DST) is currently at stage 2 of the presale with the token sold for just $0.055. The surging popularity has led to over 2,490 investors joining the project with over 14,100 registered users.  DeeStream (DST) stands out for its instant deposits and withdrawals, as well as its ecosystem utilities which will benefit users. The project has passed its audit and the liquidity will be locked for life, making it completely safe for investors. Above all, now is a great time to join the project at a very good price point.

Find out more about the DeeStream (DST) presale by visiting the website here

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release and is for informational purposes only. It does not reflect the views of Crypto Daily, nor is it intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, or financial advice.

Source link

About The Author

Scroll to Top